In the framework of the “Clean & Safe” certification issued by National Tourist Authority, and in line with advice from DGS (Directorate General for Health) and WHO (World Health Organization), an Internal Protocol for our hotels has been developed. Its purpose is to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and partners, through the implementation of procedures that aim to protect everyone.
Therefore, see below important information:
- Masks must be worn in all public areas in the hotel. We have PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) available for our guests;
- Bookings are required for all meals, including breakfast. Kindly do so via phone, email or at Reception;
- Upon check-in, guests will be asked their prefered time for room cleaning, as to ensure procedures are respected. These include guests not being allowed inside the room while Housekeeping is there;
- Online check-in and a fast check-out option are now available;
- Termometers will be at guests’ disposal for temperature checks;
- Cleaning and desinfection of public areas and bedrooms have been reinforced;
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed at the entrance and in all floors in the Hotels;
- Social distancing must be embraced and respected, as advised by DGS and WHO;
- Our staff have received training on all Safety & Hygiene measures to ensure your wellbeing;
- Daily temperature check for staff are in place;
- All staff have PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) adequate to their job;
- Our team will use digital platforms over face-to-face contact with our partners whenever possible;
- All our partners and suppliers have their own Contingency Plan and have been advised to follow ours;
- In case of a confirmed or suspected infected patient, our hotels have a designated isolation area and the team have been trained on the procedures to follow. There will be a team member on Duty at all times, responsible for implementing such procedures.
Thank you for your continued trust!
The Beautique Hotels